martin

When lI oad a game as the administrator how do I make it available for use by
the other limited users of the computer. The game only appears in my list of
programs and will only run by by admistrator account.?

Malke

Martin wrote:

> When lI oad a game as the administrator how do I make it available for
> use by the other limited users of the computer. The game only appears
> in my list of programs and will only run by by admistrator account.?

For the first part of your question, you can make shortcuts to other
users' Start Menus by right-clicking on the Start button and choosing
"Explore All Users". This will give you the two-paned Explorer view and
you'll be able to copy whatever shortcuts you want to whatever users'
Start Menus you want.

For the second part of your question, contact the game mftr.'s tech
support and/or look on their website for user forums, FAQs, etc. to see
if there is a patch, workaround, whatever to enable their game to run
in Limited accounts. For instance, The Sims has a patch to do this.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com