contiuation of MN-700 install problem with SP@

.....continuing

Belkin informed mr their wireless router was not
compatible with SP2 the drivers had not been written.

Today I purchased the Microsoft MN-700 wireless router.

As soon as I began to run the install a message popped up
and said,

"Microsoft Broadband Networking has a known compatibility
issue with this version of Windows. For an update that is
compatible with this version of Windows, contact Microsoft
Broadband Networking."

That brings me to my question. Where exactly may I find
the update.

I apologize for the length of the memo but I believe
others may have or will experience a similar situation.

Check here, George:
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx
That has the latest files, although the XP SP2 "conflict" is with the MBU
front-end, not the drivers. The URL above will give you the update for
both.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC