i cant' enable intrusion detection beacuse winXP account i..

i can't enable the intrusion detection of norton internet Security, because
the software NIS, aswer me, : " verify that your windows account not is
restricted".
It says this, when my account is administrator and it shouldn't have to be
restricted.

some body can explain how to do?

Vale

Malke

Valentino R. Ferrante wrote:

> i can't enable the intrusion detection of norton internet Security,
> because the software NIS, aswer me, : " verify that your windows
> account not is restricted".
> It says this, when my account is administrator and it shouldn't have
> to be restricted.
>
> some body can explain how to do?
>
> Vale

This is an issue with your Symantec software:
http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/index.html - Symantec tech support

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers