Please help find parts (Gottlieb system 80 transformers)

This is a update: I am still in need of a set of transformers for a
Gottlieb System 80 Spirit part # B-19548 and C-19552 same as Black Hole
and Haunted House and such. Please send price with shipping and pics if
possible. Also need other small parts for game--see list: Looking for a
good price, please help bring a game back to life.

1. Two each, power board to MPU board wire harness, the A1-J1
connector, it has four wires, two power and two ground.
2. Filter from plug end to just past filter to connector if there is
one.
3. Three each, yellow spot targets, complete.

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Try Todd at TNT Amusements(www.tntamusements.com) for your Transformer,
filter and target needs.
Try Docent Electronics(www.docentelectronics.com) for your A1-J1
Connector

I used Docent for my connector upgrades and they are great. Todd will
give you a great price if you speak to him and tell him what you need.
Be warned that those transformers are heavy and shipping will not be
cheap.

Good luck.

Ken