Closing a CD

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a way to close a CD using the windows XP CD writer
wizard?

Cheers

Tristan
3 answers Last reply
More about closing

    I was under the impression that it is closed by default.

    "Tristan Leask" <no@no.com> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Does anyone know of a way to close a CD using the windows XP CD writer
    > wizard?
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Tristan

    And your impression is correct

    --
    Peter

    "Yves Leclerc" <yleclercNOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:%23$nSpIsuFHA.2568@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    >I was under the impression that it is closed by default.
    >

    > "Tristan Leask" <no@no.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi All,
    >>
    >> Does anyone know of a way to close a CD using the windows XP CD writer
    >> wizard?
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >>
    >> Tristan

    > > "Tristan Leask" <no@no.com> wrote in message
    > >> Hi All,
    > >>
    > >> Does anyone know of a way to close a CD using the windows XP CD writer
    > >> wizard?

    > "Yves Leclerc" <yleclercNOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:%23$nSpIsuFHA.2568@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    > >I was under the impression that it is closed by default.

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:33:24 -0400 in
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general, Peter Foldes favored us with...
    > And your impression is correct

    Are you CERTAIN of this? Since Win XP CD writer allows for adding
    files to a CD-R later, I don't see hos it can be closing the disc.
    The session, yes, but not the disc.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com
    A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.