Closing a CD

September 16, 2005 6:17:55 PM

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a way to close a CD using the windows XP CD writer
wizard?

Cheers

Tristan

More about : closing

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 6:17:56 PM

I was under the impression that it is closed by default.

"Tristan Leask" <no@no.com> wrote in message
news:o 891PEsuFHA.1032@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone know of a way to close a CD using the windows XP CD writer
> wizard?
>
> Cheers
>
> Tristan

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 6:17:57 PM

And your impression is correct

--
Peter

"Yves Leclerc" <yleclercNOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:%23$nSpIsuFHA.2568@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>I was under the impression that it is closed by default.
>

> "Tristan Leask" <no@no.com> wrote in message
> news:o 891PEsuFHA.1032@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Does anyone know of a way to close a CD using the windows XP CD writer
>> wizard?
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Tristan

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 9:31:56 PM

> > "Tristan Leask" <no@no.com> wrote in message
> > news:o 891PEsuFHA.1032@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> Does anyone know of a way to close a CD using the windows XP CD writer
> >> wizard?

> "Yves Leclerc" <yleclercNOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:%23$nSpIsuFHA.2568@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> >I was under the impression that it is closed by default.

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:33:24 -0400 in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general, Peter Foldes favored us with...
> And your impression is correct

Are you CERTAIN of this? Since Win XP CD writer allows for adding
files to a CD-R later, I don't see hos it can be closing the disc.
The session, yes, but not the disc.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.