Windows 7 toshiba recovery software free download

Hello, I was given a P750 laptop. I am in need of the full recovery software windows 7. I think it is 64 bit......I think.
Can anyone help.
Robert.
E-mail is robmaz@extra.co.nz
4 answers Last reply
More about windows toshiba recovery software free download
  1. Contact toshiba or check their web site. Normally the recovey software is either in a seperate bootable partition, or there is preinstalled software used to create rescue disks.

Of course, you should have created the rescue disks the day you got the computer and not wait for the computer to fail.
  2. Recovery media is available from Toshiba, assuming the laptop hasn't reached end of life. It is not downloadable nor is it free.
  3. Hawkeye22 said:
    Contact toshiba or check their web site. Normally the recovey software is either in a seperate bootable partition, or there is preinstalled software used to create rescue disks.

Of course, you should have created the rescue disks the day you got the computer and not wait for the computer to fail.

If you don't mind Hawk eye....no blame game!!!!......the laptop had been in use for business and had been upgraded for top end quosmio laptop. I was grateful to be given this P750. Never thought to ask for software recovery program. Not too sure if software disks had been burned or not. Cannot access laptop and need recovery disks to help me get things straight. Good advice would be appreciated. I am also a senior citizen. I'll listen only to those who can help....OK
  4. Hi,

I am here to help you and definitely not going to recommend any thing. Before using the recovery software please dont use the drive or volume from where the data need to be recovered. Because it may lead to a permanent data loss. And in choosing the recovery software be sure that the tool is well suited for your need and has more advantages like remo recovery.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Data Recovery Windows 7 Software