PINBALL CRATES FOR DUMMIES BOOK

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6201357813&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Everyone who ships pins needs this book

I got sick and tired of designing crate after crate when I had to ship
a pin. I finally took the time to design a crate that will work for
both regular and wide body pinball machines.

This crate is very professional looking and conforms to the national
ASTM D6251 Standard for Wood Cleated Panelboard Shipping Boxes

Step by step instructions on how to assemble the crate. Detailed list
of materials needed. A tool list. Autocad drawings of the crate design
with detailed measurements.

Build a professional pinball crate in less than 2 hours.

Book is only $6.....

Available for immediate shipment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6201357813&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks for looking
Jeff
ClassicArcades Inc.

How bout a pic of a crated game so we all know what your crate ends up like?

I like how I pack them, but could always use some pointers..

Just a thought

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

Classic Arcades Inc. wrote:

> Everyone who ships pins needs this book.

Don't print too many of these yet, Jeff. It's a good idea for an
instructional book, but "... For Dummies" is a registered trademark of
Wiley Publishing, formerly IDG Books Worldwide. M. Bern probably
already has a C&D letter all typed up.

- Josh A.

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 15 Aug 2005 20:06:00 -0700, "Karl" <hondaruehs@aol.com> wrote:

>I tried to read it but I couldn't understand it. :)
>
>Have fun, Karl.

Well it does say "for dummies" after all. Probably a good thing you
didn't understand! ;-)

Am I the only one who sees the *incredible* irony _and_ hypocrisy here?

IPB is busy legally enforcing its intellectual property rights, while at the
same time supporting someone who flagrantly violates the copyrights and
trademarks of others!

First it was the posting of the copyrighted "History of Pinball" video and now
it is the "....For Dummies" trademark infringement.

Nice, real nice.

Uh Oh, you copied the text and the look exactly. That might not have
been the smartest plan there.... You might wanna change the cover.

Guys wake up !!! Shouldn't you be looking for terrorists of try doing
something about the price of gas?? This group doesn't even exist to
99.999% of Americans. This USED to be a great hobby before the COPY
COPS started reading it. I don't think Jeff will be a millionare from
helping out the hobby, and I think all the good guys should go
underground to sell the goods that has made the hobby affordable. MIND
YOUR OWN BUSINESS ! Jeff is a big boy and I am sure he knows what can
happen to him. I gotta go chase some crack dealers away from the corner
school bus stop and I hope they won't shoot me. (see where I'm going?)

In article <1124205010.988227.41990@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, Mr.
Drainaball says...

>Guys wake up !!! Shouldn't you be looking for terrorists of try doing
>something about the price of gas?? This group doesn't even exist to
>99.999% of Americans. This USED to be a great hobby before the COPY
>COPS started reading it. I don't think Jeff will be a millionare from
>helping out the hobby, and I think all the good guys should go
>underground to sell the goods that has made the hobby affordable. MIND
>YOUR OWN BUSINESS ! Jeff is a big boy and I am sure he knows what can
>happen to him. I gotta go chase some crack dealers away from the corner
>school bus stop and I hope they won't shoot me. (see where I'm going?)

Whoosh!

milt

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2003

Mr. Drainaball wrote:
> Guys wake up !!! Shouldn't you be looking for terrorists of try doing
> something about the price of gas?? This group doesn't even exist to
> 99.999% of Americans. This USED to be a great hobby before the COPY
> COPS started reading it. I don't think Jeff will be a millionare from
> helping out the hobby, and I think all the good guys should go
> underground to sell the goods that has made the hobby affordable. MIND
> YOUR OWN BUSINESS ! Jeff is a big boy and I am sure he knows what can
> happen to him. I gotta go chase some crack dealers away from the corner
> school bus stop and I hope they won't shoot me. (see where I'm going?)

Umm... they are just trying to help the guy before he gets wrapped up in
so much redtape he'll look like a mummy.

New title for a new book: MUMMIES FOR DUMMIES. Red tape?? How about
shrink wrap.

Ron

As Carl from Aqua Teen Hungar Force would say "You've got to be
kidding... " This would be a very interesting book..

--Ron

With all due respect, Jeff, you really need to start respecting
copyrights. Why do you have to rip someone off? Just make it "Classic
Arcades How to Crate Book" or something like that. I'm sure the
content is first class, but what's with the blatant copying?