IJ Ruins arrived. Awesome!

Just opened up my package with repro IJ ruins from Orbit Pinball.

These are really awesome. If you haven't receieved yours yet you're in
for a surprise. Nicely made. Tip of the ol' cap to you Frank!

Mario
Pinthetic
1 answer Last reply
More about ruins arrived awesome

    Mario,
    Glad you liked them. Enjoy.

    --

    -Frank Gant
    http://orbitpinball.com

    <Pinthetic@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Just opened up my package with repro IJ ruins from Orbit Pinball.
    >
    > These are really awesome. If you haven't receieved yours yet you're in
    > for a surprise. Nicely made. Tip of the ol' cap to you Frank!
    >
    > Mario
    > Pinthetic

Games Orbit Video Games