Grand slam

I recently bought a Gottlieb Grand Slam and it will only reset
manually.
Any suggestion?

what are you resetting to get the game started?

john

www.kansascitypinball.com

I'd check out www.pinballhq.com and look under the reset operations ( in
your case it should be GTB 1 player) to find out what is going wrong.
Whatever you have to move with your hand, odds are the issue will be above
on the list that the BAD mechanical part is.....in the order of the reset.

ohhhh....I hope you understand that, I read it myself and dont quite get it
:)

--Eric