tech: tz wiring help

tako

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2004

Remember the star trek episode where Bones has to rewire Spock's brain
and delivers the line "a child could write this script!" but towards
the end, Bones starts to forget?
Well, guess what, i've forgotten the script from yesterday.
Re-attaching the clock is confusing me.

take a look at

http://re-find.com/img/DSC_1941.JPG

my memory tells me that all the clock wires can only go through hole
B--will be an even tighter fit.
But i doubt williams drilled hole A and left it completely empty.
Also, are the wires above the lock ok?. something doesn't strike me
being right (concerning the opto from the metal ramp) that sits on the
opto lock.

--tako

ps: a semi-fuzzy but cool photo from saturday.

http://re-find.com/img/magnet-sombo.jpg

DRILL BITS GO VROOM.VROOM!

Your link doesn't work. If it helps, the clock wires go straight back about
1/3rd of the bottom of the motor and then straight down. LTG :)