Automating Microsoft Client and File & Print Sharing Insta..

jeff

I am working with a large enterprise environment that needs to have the
Microsoft Client and File & Print Sharing services installed on 15,000 plus
machines running Win95, Win98, Win2K, and WinXP. Does anyone know if there
is an automation process to allow this to occur? The environment is moving
away from being a traditional Netware shop to a Microsoft shop and we need to
get some enterprise managed software installed which required the Microsoft
Client for Windows and File and Print Services to be installed. We want to
eliminate having to touch each machine.

Can this process work through some sort of WSH, ActiveX, etc.? Has anyone
ever done this? HELP!!!!

Thanks.

Multipost; response in microsoft.public.win2000.general

Multiposting vs Crossposting

and

Please don't multi-post.
http://www.aspfaq.com/etiquette.asp?id=5003

and

What is the accepted way to share a message across multiple newsgroups?
http://smjg.port5.com/faqs/usenet/xpost.html

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: