FA: Pinstar GAMATRON kit (narrow FLIGHT 2K)

There is also modes to the flipper power since they use higher power.
I will see if I have the documentation.

I have a fully working GAMATRON so I can give some insight if troubles
arise. Bill

Thanks Bill - crazy me acquiring new projects at a furious pace
(again.... have only set up 6 machines so far.... realize I have >20 in
"project" status - I should set some of those up instead of the fully
working ones!!)

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 06:43:36 GMT, "pinballmania llc"
<pinballmania@att.net> wrote:

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6201269047&ru=http://search.ebay.com:80/6201269047

Just a side note. Modifications need to be done to the CPU for this
kit to work correctly. I believe I have the documentation somewhere
and can scan it for the IPDB.

Dan in Denver

Click here for my current auctions
http://tinyurl.com/68o72

www.classicarcaderesource.com

In article <5i33g1l536fce4ek0619a1i5lmshugvdvv@4ax.com>,
<Classicarcaderesource@comcast.net> wrote:
>On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 06:43:36 GMT, "pinballmania llc"
><pinballmania@att.net> wrote:

>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6201269047&ru=http://search.ebay.com:80/6201269047

>Just a side note. Modifications need to be done to the CPU for this
>kit to work correctly. I believe I have the documentation somewhere
>and can scan it for the IPDB.

I also have the complete documentation, if somebody needs a photocopy.

If anybody in or near NC is looking for a complete Gamatron, drop me an
email.

Orin

--
Orin Day | Women's Basketball Photos at http://www.dwhoops.com
lobster @ |

Can you also read the roms for the IPDB?
Please, please, please.

Peter

<Classicarcaderesource@comcast.net> schreef in bericht