Hi All,

I would like to know if a sysprep was not done on image for computer.
Thgis image was replicated 30 times without a syspprep... mean they have the
same SID? ENVEN IF THEY RENAME THE WORKSTATION.

I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY IMPACT ON THE NETWORK.

I know haow to do a sysprep.
My question is more on the impacet of the network.
More braodcast...?

How to change the SID on a Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows NT computer
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/ghost.nsf/docid/1999050308324125

The Microsoft Policy Concerning Disk Duplication of Windows XP Installations
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314828&Product=winxp

Do not disk duplicate installed versions of Windows
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/162001/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Stella_TeaSea" wrote:

| Hi All,
|
| I would like to know if a sysprep was not done on image for computer.
| Thgis image was replicated 30 times without a syspprep... mean they have the
| same SID? ENVEN IF THEY RENAME THE WORKSTATION.
|
| I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY IMPACT ON THE NETWORK.
|
| I know haow to do a sysprep.
| My question is more on the impacet of the network.
| More braodcast...?

Thank.
I already have this info.

My question is more about the network problem that can create us.
I have a problem here and i found they forgot to sysprep some workstation.
I just need a confirmation that can create more broadcast on the network.

Thank again for all you help.

Stella.