Need help finding specialized terms related to Windows XP ..

Hello all,

I need help finding specialized terms related to Windows XP Home. If anyone
knows where I can find information about this, please tell me where. I need
to know the information so that I can do an assignment for university.

Thanks,
Nathan Pinno
--
Swat spam before it fills your inbox.

Windows XP Glossary
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/experiences/glossary.mspx

Microsoft Glossary Information Center
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/glossary/default.mspx#EFAA

Windows XP FAQ
http://labmice.techtarget.com/FAQ/winxpfaq.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Nathan Pinno" wrote:

| Hello all,
|
| I need help finding specialized terms related to Windows XP Home. If anyone
| knows where I can find information about this, please tell me where. I need
| to know the information so that I can do an assignment for university.
|
| Thanks,
| Nathan Pinno
| --

Rock