Ebay second chance offers, etc.

Geewhiz, Ive had no less than 3 second chance offers, and 4 outside of
ebay sale offers in the last week. Man the scammers must have some
bills due or something.
I especially like the "contact me at this email, not through ebay"
part.

Del

I fix their red wagons!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6197843218

dshado...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Geewhiz, Ive had no less than 3 second chance offers, and 4 outside of
> ebay sale offers in the last week. Man the scammers must have some
> bills due or something.
> I especially like the "contact me at this email, not through ebay"
> part.
>
> Del

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 16 Aug 2005 04:29:25 -0700, dshadowy1@yahoo.com wrote:

>Geewhiz, Ive had no less than 3 second chance offers, and 4 outside of
>ebay sale offers in the last week. Man the scammers must have some
>bills due or something.
>I especially like the "contact me at this email, not through ebay"
>part.

Ebay probably needs to get rid of that second chance offer, it's to
the point where I would never trust one of those now. Wonder how many
have been burned by it? If pinball is getting hammered just think
what the other more popular categories are like.

TRENDING THREADS