Anyone parting out a DE Playfield?

I am looking to buy a Coil Mounting Bracket from the Ball Launch assy. DE #
535-6385-0.

It is used on LW3, JP, R&B, & TFTC that I know of, maybe others. All in the
1992/93 era.

Regards
Brian

Hey Brian,

I parted out both LW3 and TFTC playfields so I probably have the part
you need ( and I'm in montreal ...)

Can you find a picture of that thing somewhere ?

Regards
Phil

"Mrhide" <mrhide@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hey Brian,
>

> I parted out both LW3 and TFTC playfields so I probably have the part
> you need ( and I'm in montreal ...)
>
> Can you find a picture of that thing somewhere ?
>
> Regards
> Phil

Hi Phil

Here is a link to the part I need. Don't really need the coil just the
bracket but if it's easier for the whole assy I'll take it also.

http://www.geocities.com/amyottepinball/bracket.html

Thanks
Brian