Windows Installer help

I was using iTunes when it asked for update, I selected yes, started update,
followed by an error:

Error 1920 Service Bonjour Service... then Error 1603 fatal error during
installation. Window installer help (Msi.chm) or MSDN for more information.

I have recently installed Windows XP Pro. I have tried de registering and
registering installer, install clean up and other fixes... it seems it is
making the matter worse... what can I do? As now I have no iTunes and cannot
install anything... Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about windows installer help

    Download Windows Installer:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=windows+installer+xp

    Windows Installer Issues (Line 348) Right hand side

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    In memory of those lost during Katrina &
    Prayers and Hope for the remaining displaced.

    "rynclvrly27" <rynclvrly27@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I was using iTunes when it asked for update, I selected yes, started
    >update,
    > followed by an error:
    >
    > Error 1920 Service Bonjour Service... then Error 1603 fatal error during
    > installation. Window installer help (Msi.chm) or MSDN for more
    > information.
    >
    > I have recently installed Windows XP Pro. I have tried de registering and
    > registering installer, install clean up and other fixes... it seems it is
    > making the matter worse... what can I do? As now I have no iTunes and
    > cannot
    > install anything... Thanks

iTunes Installer Windows Installer Windows XP