Windows Installer help

September 16, 2005 3:56:02 PM

I was using iTunes when it asked for update, I selected yes, started update,
followed by an error:

Error 1920 Service Bonjour Service... then Error 1603 fatal error during
installation. Window installer help (Msi.chm) or MSDN for more information.

I have recently installed Windows XP Pro. I have tried de registering and
registering installer, install clean up and other fixes... it seems it is
making the matter worse... what can I do? As now I have no iTunes and cannot
install anything... Thanks

More about : windows installer

September 16, 2005 8:24:52 PM

Download Windows Installer:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=windows+installer+...

Windows Installer Issues (Line 348) Right hand side

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

In memory of those lost during Katrina &
Prayers and Hope for the remaining displaced.

!