When I try to unlock the Task Bar in Windows XP, the Task Bar changes in
apperance, but does not allow me to drag it open. Is thier a registry setting
that can fix this problem?

kelly

Hi,

Try the unlock on line 128: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm

Added info, if needed:

Restore Taskbar and Desktop to Default Functionality (Line 164)

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

In memory of those lost during Katrina &
Prayers and Hope for the remaining displaced.

"MacguffinAlberta" <MacguffinAlberta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:8F7DE3BA-615D-49DE-97EE-8F7BDEF76205@microsoft.com...
> When I try to unlock the Task Bar in Windows XP, the Task Bar changes in
> apperance, but does not allow me to drag it open. Is thier a registry
> setting
> that can fix this problem?

I found the answe. Right click on the Toolbar, go to Toolbars, put a check
mark next to Quick Launch.

Thanks

"Kelly" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Try the unlock on line 128: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm
>
> Added info, if needed:
>
> Restore Taskbar and Desktop to Default Functionality (Line 164)
>
> Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

> All the Best,
> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>
> Troubleshooting Windows XP
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>
> In memory of those lost during Katrina &
> Prayers and Hope for the remaining displaced.
>

> "MacguffinAlberta" <MacguffinAlberta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:8F7DE3BA-615D-49DE-97EE-8F7BDEF76205@microsoft.com...
> > When I try to unlock the Task Bar in Windows XP, the Task Bar changes in
> > apperance, but does not allow me to drag it open. Is thier a registry
> > setting
> > that can fix this problem?

kelly

Ah....an easy one! Glad all is well and thanks for the feedback. :eek:)

--

message news:5AFD6B49-FD1B-4112-859D-F462334BAF7A@microsoft.com...