XP Timershot Powertoy and the Kodak DVC325 Webcam

September 16, 2005 5:39:12 PM

Is anyone able to shed some light on why the Timershot XP Powertoy will
not detect my Kodak DVC325 webcam? The camera seems to work with all
other applications I've tried it on, including the windows movie maker.

I'm running XP Pro with all of the latest service packs and patches.

Thanks,
Leo
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 8:27:01 PM

"leo.hart@fmr.com" wrote:

> Is anyone able to shed some light on why the Timershot XP Powertoy will
> not detect my Kodak DVC325 webcam? The camera seems to work with all
> other applications I've tried it on, including the windows movie maker.
>

> I'm running XP Pro with all of the latest service packs and patches.
>
> Thanks,
> Leo
>
> I have a DVC 325 cam also and have yet to get it working with that powertoy I don't believe it supports the Kodak digital video camera series unfortunately but if you get it working let me know how you did it, I would like to know myself.
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 9:38:25 PM

leo.hart@fmr.com wrote:
> Is anyone able to shed some light on why the Timershot XP Powertoy
> will not detect my Kodak DVC325 webcam? The camera seems to work with
> all other applications I've tried it on, including the windows movie
> maker.
>

> I'm running XP Pro with all of the latest service packs and patches.
>
> Thanks,
> Leo

No clue for your webcam, but it doesn't see either of the two webcams I
have(2 different computers). My opinion is that it is basically useless.

Dick Kistler
!