XP Timershot Powertoy and the Kodak DVC325 Webcam

Is anyone able to shed some light on why the Timershot XP Powertoy will
not detect my Kodak DVC325 webcam? The camera seems to work with all
other applications I've tried it on, including the windows movie maker.

I'm running XP Pro with all of the latest service packs and patches.

Thanks,
Leo

leo.hart@fmr.com wrote:
> Is anyone able to shed some light on why the Timershot XP Powertoy
> will not detect my Kodak DVC325 webcam? The camera seems to work with
> all other applications I've tried it on, including the windows movie
> maker.
>

> I'm running XP Pro with all of the latest service packs and patches.
>
> Thanks,
> Leo

No clue for your webcam, but it doesn't see either of the two webcams I
have(2 different computers). My opinion is that it is basically useless.

Dick Kistler