FS: High end, collector quality pins. Entire collection.....

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,dfw.forsale,alt.collecting.juke-boxes (More info?)

Hi all,

With great sorrow, I have decided to liquidate my pinball collection
for reasons I do not wish to speak of at this time.

Until then I will be selling off my personal collection of pinball
machines. All of the following machines are from our personal
collection in our house and have been kept in the best condition
possible over the years.

If you have interest in any of the following, please contact me asap
and we can discuss the details. Pick up available, or I can ship to
your door via North American Van Lines for around $300.

Cirqus Voltaire (Sample) - Yes, selling my pride and joy. I've owned
this machine since 2001 and it's been in home use ever since with the
exception of being on free play at a couple pinball shows down here in
Texas. Was last shopped about 9 months ago and is still very clean.
Has backbox scrolls that are screwed into the head. Playfield is
flawless, all plastics are in perfect condition with no breaks.
Including clear protector plastic installed under skill shot target.
Running Home software. Orange neon. Comes with a variety of 4
different color menagerie balls. My CV has the skinny ringmaster head
and he looks great, I'll include an extra fat head as well, should you
decide to take the skinny head off. Original owners manual and
stickers and decals from goodie bag. Only defects I can say this game
has from being MINT is a small vertical two inch scratch below the
ball shooter near the right side of the front of the cabinet. Holes in
head from scrolls and the DMD is a little weak at boot up. Price $4800

1981 Bally Eight Ball Deluxe - First edition cabinet with lift out
backglass in head. Cabinet is in pristine original condition with a
few scuffs and scratches but nothing that takes away from the all
around beauty of the machine. Backglass is immaculate and autographed
by Margaret Hudson (artist). Playfield is an NOS original that has
been clearcoated and looks spectacular. Full restoration was done on
this game about 2 years ago. Which at that time included all new
screened plastics, new clear plastics, new flipper bats, fully rebuilt
pop bumpers, all new screen printed drop targets and probably a bunch
of other stuff I can't remember right now. This game is beautiful and
has only been played in public at the 2004 Texas Pinball Festival.
Includes original manual, keys and key fob. Price $3800

Black Knight 2000 - Nice all around machine that I have restored for
the most part. It has an NOS mylared lower playfield installed that
looks awesome with no bubbling over inserts. There were a couple of
tiny scratches on the field that I touched up in inconspiquious
places...but you'd never know it now unless I told you. All plastics
are perfect. New drop target decals installed. Brand new Alan Meyer
repro backglass installed...flawless. All new clear plastic playfield
posts. Upper playfield could use being shopped and is in great shape
with a small amount of typical insert wear over the "N" where the ball
drops from the shooter lane. Included with this machine is a brand new
Pinball Inc drawbridge ramp, new spare slingshot plastics, header
marquee (not installed), original owners manual and a used spare
factory mylared upper playfield, mylared that is in near perfect
condition with no insert wear. I intended to do the swap out of the
upper fields but have never gotten around to it yet. All habitrails
are in perfect condition with no breaks in the welds.
Price $2500

Elvis - Purchased brand new in box for the 2004 Texas Pinball Festival
Pinball Wizard Tournament . I still have the box and will be happy to
repack the game in it for shipping to the new owner. Game is in
immaculate condition with the exception of a little dirt from home use
play and at the 2004 Texas Pinball Festival and Houston Arcade Expo.
Original owners manual still stapled inside of cabinet, all
promotional goodies plastics and stuff included. Shaker Motor Kit
installed. Beautiful pin! Price $3400 (less than what I paid for it)

Wurlitzer 1015 - "One More Time" 45 rpm "Bubbler" Jukebox. Beautiful
jukebox that works flawlessly! I'll be happy to include a selection of
50 oldies to get your collection started. Jukebox is in great shape,
all lights, animation motors and bubble tubes work great. I am the
second owner of this juke since it was new. It has never been in a
route location and goes to show. I had it shipped to me by the
original owner in Michigan. The coin counter total is "000015".
Only flaw to this machine is a crack/bullseye in the center of the
left pilaster plastic that was done while the juke shipped to me. It's
about the size of a nickel. Also my 2 year old son pulled on the
plastic chrome bezel under the selection buttons and broke a small
piece off of the underside of it....which is not noticeable unless you
are looking for it. Theses parts that are damaged are minor but are
still available for purchase from Victory Glass Jukebox Parts.
Price $3500

To my knowledge North American Van Lines offers discounts for more
than one piece going to the same location.

All equipment is located at our house in Forney, Texas. Please contact
me if interested at: 214-632-5537

Thanks,
Craig Hassell

Please note that this liquidation is for a personal nature between me
and my family and in NO WAY will hamper the success of the Texas
Pinball Festival. I will still be a part of this collecting community
and be a part of the Festival.
2005 Texas Pinball Festival
October 28th-30th, 2005
Irving, Texas
www.texaspinball.com

Hassell Castle Homepage
Includes information on my games and
the Cirqus Voltaire Owners List:
http://www.hassellcastle.com

Hassell Castle wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> With great sorrow, I have decided to liquidate my pinball collection
> for reasons I do not wish to speak of at this time.

Craig,

I hope whatever burden you are now shouldering will pass quickly.
You've been such an asset to the hobby. Best of luck to you.

steve

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,dfw.forsale,alt.collecting.juke-boxes (More info?)

Wow :( I hope whatever's going on is short term and is resolved
quickly, buddy. Hate to see you have to sell off your prized collection
:(

Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
www.passionforpinball.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,dfw.forsale,alt.collecting.juke-boxes (More info?)

WOW! is right. I don't know Craig personally, but what a blow it must
be to have to part with such a nice collection. Here's hoping that
things get better before they get worse.
Scott

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,dfw.forsale,alt.collecting.juke-boxes (More info?)

I hate it for you. Glad I could help out with the EBD, wish you could
keep that one at least...

Take Care and good luck with the sales!

John!

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,dfw.forsale,alt.collecting.juke-boxes (More info?)

Craig's great to deal with- good packaging of shipped games, too. One of the
good guys.

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

"Hassell Castle" <cwaigatolla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>
> Thanks,
> Craig Hassell
>
> Please note that this liquidation is for a personal nature between me
> and my family and in NO WAY will hamper the success of the Texas
> Pinball Festival. I will still be a part of this collecting community
> and be a part of the Festival.
> 2005 Texas Pinball Festival
> October 28th-30th, 2005
> Irving, Texas
> www.texaspinball.com
>

> Hassell Castle Homepage
> Includes information on my games and
> the Cirqus Voltaire Owners List:
> http://www.hassellcastle.com

> > Posted thru AtlantisNews - Explore EVERY Newsgroup <
> > http://www.AtlantisNews.com -- Lightning Fast!!! <
> > Access the Most Content * No Limits * Best Service <

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,dfw.forsale,alt.collecting.juke-boxes (More info?)

I was at the Texas Pinball Festival last year. Craig's pins are top
quality, almost like new out of the box.
See you at the show Craig.

Josh
http://www.pingeek.com

> [...]
>
> Thanks,
> Craig Hassell
>
> Please note that this liquidation is for a personal nature between me
> and my family and in NO WAY will hamper the success of the Texas
> Pinball Festival. I will still be a part of this collecting community
> and be a part of the Festival.
> 2005 Texas Pinball Festival
> October 28th-30th, 2005
> Irving, Texas
> www.texaspinball.com
>

> Hassell Castle Homepage
> Includes information on my games and
> the Cirqus Voltaire Owners List:
> http://www.hassellcastle.com

> > Posted thru AtlantisNews - Explore EVERY Newsgroup <
> > http://www.AtlantisNews.com -- Lightning Fast!!! <
> > Access the Most Content * No Limits * Best Service <

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,dfw.forsale,alt.collecting.juke-boxes (More info?)

Best wishes Craig. I hope what ever is wrong passes fast. LTG :)

On Tue, 16 Aug, Ray Johnson - Action Pinball wrote:
> Craig's great to deal with- good packaging of shipped games, too. One of the
> good guys.

Agreed completely. I bought the shuffle bowler he advertised a couple
months back. I've also bought from him in the past. Great guy to deal
with...what he describes is what you get. No surprises.

--Donnie

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Sorry to hear about your problems. It sounds like you are making the
right decision. I hope you are able to resolve your financial problems
quickly.

I would not hesitate buying anyone of your pins if I had the funds/and
or space right now. I have always been impressed with your ebay
auctions. I missed out on a couple of your auctions in the past. I
know I would sell my collection asap if my family was in need of the
money.

Best wishes and hope everything works out for you and your family.

Rob

at least your priorities are straight, Craig :) Wish I could help and I
certainly wish the best for you!

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

thanks for the comments from many of y'all....they mean a lot.
Things are turning around for the best at home, I'm pleased to say.

Out of all the pins I offered for sale. All are SOLD with the
exception of the Eight Ball Deluxe and the Wurlitzer 1015 OMT Jukebox.
If you have any interest in these give me a ring. 214-632-5537

Details of both are as follows: