It's ba-ack!

I think he's just addicted to paying ebay fees...

DR
pinballdoctor.com

OK,

I'm 8 miles from Salinas and I have no idea who this is?

Mario
Pinthetic

I sent an email through e-bay to the seller. It just plainly stated I
was nearby and was curious if we knew each other. I finally got a very
simple reply back.

"I doubt it".

Nothing else. Very plain. Go figure.

Mario
Pinthetic

You should reply "And with that attitude, you'll never sell those
games".

:p

Barry - NY