Which part of WXP displays the load time WindowsXP screen?

From one of my PCs the load time WindowsXP
screen with the running three small squares
somehow disappeared.
How can I get back that screen?
Thanks for any guidance.

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

Dr. Pastor wrote:

> From one of my PCs the load time WindowsXP
> screen with the running three small squares
> somehow disappeared.
> How can I get back that screen?
> Thanks for any guidance.

Dr. Pastor, this is the third time in two days you have posted this
question. In your first post I responded with the following:

Does the computer boot? Review this on making good newsgroup posts and
resubmit your question.

Making Good Newsgroup Posts
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Is the problem just that the progress bar doesn't show (more cosmetic
than functional) or that the system won't boot into windows?

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User