TZ clearcoated playfield value?

What is the value of a TZ playfield clearcoated by playfield
renovations?

priceless.....

oh this isn't a mastercard commercial.
depends on if it's early or standard production. early with the green lock
would be worth a little more, but I like the red versus the hot pink better
on production.
so, I'd say $1500 if perfect.. maybe $100 or $200 more for early production.
assuming none of the screw holes are stripped out on back.
Dan

<vontrex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> What is the value of a TZ playfield clearcoated by playfield
> renovations?

Nothing at all to me.

Nice to hang on a wall, maybe...

--
Fred
TX

<vontrex@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1124209937.716149.65990@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> What is the value of a TZ playfield clearcoated by playfield
> renovations?

> used with some touch-up

I'd guess $900 - $1,000ish IMHO. Really hard to tell unless you put it up
on Ebay and get two guys who really want it badly. I would still think this
would fetch less than an original NOS pf, but who knows really.

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev