Status
Not open for further replies.

phx

Distinguished
May 30, 2010
1_What is your budget? 1300 euro's

2_What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15" to 17"

3_What screen resolution do you want? Anything above 1600 x 900 or 1680 x 1050

4_Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Desktop replacement and I'll take it either into the garden if I wanna chill and stay online ;)

5_How much battery life do you need? -

6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Highest resolution, GRID, Crysis (just for simple benchmarking etc, Crysis 2 (which is hopefully synced better), Call of Duty Black Ops, CS;S (LOL)

7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.) Maybe editing clips of me pwning ;)

8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need? -

9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. -

10_How long do you want to keep your laptop? I think 2-3 years

11_What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? I don't need blue ray but it's OK if it's included

12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Uhmm, MSI, Sony, Asus just cuz they look really nice from the outside. And I don't wanna have Acer.

13_What country do you live in? The Netherlands

14_Please tell us any additional information if needed. None I guess

I hope you badasses can help me with my dilemma.

Greetz, phx

phx

Distinguished
May 30, 2010

True, but there is a G73 here but it's like 1700 euro's

phx

Distinguished
May 30, 2010

They don't sell Sager's here, I guess I'll have to choose for the MSi GX740

phx

Distinguished
May 30, 2010
I'm still busy with the problem if I should buy a PC and a simple laptop, PC is much more comfy and cheaper

$amurai

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
If you're looking for gaming performance, you really can't beat a PC for price-performance. If it's an option for you, get a nice PC and a simple laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.