Any good pinball restoration sites??

Last response: in Video Games
August 16, 2005 4:04:21 PM

Hi,

I love watching people take a battered & worn pinball machines & show
them been restored to like new.

Does anyone have a website or know of any where i can look at peoples
restorations.

Cheers
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 4:59:52 PM

http://www.mantisamusements.com/projects/main.htm Kerry Stair has some
good stuff.

http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/index.html Robert Winters also.

http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins I've done a few
restorations and have pics also. Don't forget to check out page two.
It's the part of this hobby I love the most.

Lots of guys have pics of their restorations available. Hopefully
they'll chimne in. :-)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Importaku@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I love watching people take a battered & worn pinball machines & show
> them been restored to like new.
>
> Does anyone have a website or know of any where i can look at peoples
> restorations.
>
> Cheers
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 5:51:01 PM

<Importaku@gmail.com> wrote:
> I love watching people take a battered & worn pinball machines & show
> them been restored to like new.
>
> Does anyone have a website or know of any where i can look at peoples
> restorations.

We have a lot of info on the pinball restoration process we do on our
website- see: www.actionpinball.com Also interesting to see is our
"Signature Series" restoration page- highlights a few very "special"
collectible/valuable games that really got "over the top" attention.

Hope that helps!

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

August 17, 2005 9:37:50 PM

Have you looked at my web page yet? :)  Just what you're looking for :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Thanks for all the links folks.

Mmm going to enjoy going through all those sites. Nothing more
enjoyable than seeing skilled people working their magic on needy &
neglected pins.
!