Any good pinball restoration sites??

Hi,

I love watching people take a battered & worn pinball machines & show
them been restored to like new.

Does anyone have a website or know of any where i can look at peoples
restorations.

Cheers
7 answers Last reply
More about good pinball restoration sites

    http://www.mantisamusements.com/projects/main.htm Kerry Stair has some
    good stuff.

    http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/index.html Robert Winters also.

    http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins I've done a few
    restorations and have pics also. Don't forget to check out page two.
    It's the part of this hobby I love the most.

    Lots of guys have pics of their restorations available. Hopefully
    they'll chimne in. :-)

    Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

    "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
    shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
    city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

    (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

    <Importaku@gmail.com> wrote:
    > I love watching people take a battered & worn pinball machines & show
    > them been restored to like new.
    >
    > Does anyone have a website or know of any where i can look at peoples
    > restorations.

    We have a lot of info on the pinball restoration process we do on our
    website- see: www.actionpinball.com Also interesting to see is our
    "Signature Series" restoration page- highlights a few very "special"
    collectible/valuable games that really got "over the top" attention.

    Hope that helps!

    Ray J.
    --
    Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
    Salt Lake City, Utah USA

    Have you looked at my web page yet? :) Just what you're looking for :)

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!

    Hi there,

    I recently completed restorations on a Spirit of 76 and a Haunted
    House.

    You can have a look here...

    http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/dmp65

    Dave

    Scott Farrar has a nice page of restoration sites and other useful pin
    information http://www.scott.farrar.com/pinball_links.htm.

    billg

    Thanks for all the links folks.

    Mmm going to enjoy going through all those sites. Nothing more
    enjoyable than seeing skilled people working their magic on needy &
    neglected pins.

    Very outdated, but:
    http://www.dreamstasys.com/Bally Xenon Restoration.htm

    Marcel