Background selection from My Pics difficulty!!!

Hey all,
I read and know that personal images in My Pictures can be set as background.
They are normally displayed in the Display>Backgrounds, along with the XP
stock images.
However, none of my My Pictures pics show up there.
Is there a way to resolve this situation?

Are you trying to say they aren't displayed as thumbnails

"QuadraticInequality" wrote:

> Hey all,
> I read and know that personal images in My Pictures can be set as background.
> They are normally displayed in the Display>Backgrounds, along with the XP
> stock images.
> However, none of my My Pictures pics show up there.
> Is there a way to resolve this situation?

QuadraticInequality wrote:
> Hey all,
> I read and know that personal images in My Pictures can be set as
> background.

Yes.

> They are normally displayed in the Display>Backgrounds,
> along with the XP stock images.

No.

> However, none of my My Pictures pics show up there.
> Is there a way to resolve this situation?

Either use the browse button, to set a photo in your My Pictures folder
as the Desktop background, but only that one choosen wil be displayed in
the list, and will be removed when it isn't the Desktop background, or
move all the photos you want listed to: C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper.

--
Peace!
Kurt