first of all thank you to the people that helped me solve my space problem.
New Problem- I keep getting this thing at the right corner and it says
virtual memory to low windows is increasing more virtual space. And it also
says because of this some applications will not be excepted please help me.

In news:D7E49771-CDB7-4612-9C66-7FD30DC0D837@microsoft.com,
dpacovski <dpacovski@discussions.microsoft.com> replied with a ;-)
> first of all thank you to the people that helped me solve my space
> problem. New Problem- I keep getting this thing at the right corner
> and it says virtual memory to low windows is increasing more virtual
> space. And it also says because of this some applications will not be
> excepted please help me.

It just means the virtual memory is being increased and any application you
are loading may not execute. If this happens, run the application again and
it should complete.
--
Michael Stevens MS-MVP XP
xpnews@bogusmichaelstevenstech.com

Hello,

This article by Late Alex Nichol [MVP] will help you learn more about virtual memory in Windows XP

http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.htm

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User