New Cooling system?

jfk

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2004
OMG OMG, i have one of those, i got it from the picnaese chapel in japan (Major shoping mart), i thought i was the only with one of these wonderfull peices of machine, i wud recomend getting 1, i got my cp temp to -40 m within a couple of hours, it cost me about 10 billion Yen, thats about's £700, have u herd of the zayger matic poolp drive ned?

Hi JFK. I can't beleive you have one! Damn you, you got t £100 cheaper! Did you have any problems attaching the primary intake valves on the cooling pump. Those stupid magnetic clamps were getting affected by the magnectic flow on the partical flow. Still, -40 deg C is amazing. Did you have any problems with installing the system?

<A HREF="http://www.tubgirl.com" target="_new">Don't Click This - Please!</A>

jfk

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2004
Hi NED, I know its a right TWAT to install, the bastard. [-peep-] broke my wanking computer, i ended up with the basatrd put, right up my rear end, the [-peep-] twat head, anyway, what temp have u got in down to, and plese reply to my question ta m8

Hi again JFK, i kow you're a stranger, but these forums are clean forums. Please don't swear as often, we are here to try and help people, not to swear at them!!!

I have had no experiance with that other product you mentioned. Is it from the same product range? I would sure like to know. Im glad we both have knoledge of this product, because its so hard to understand - the manual being in japanease and all! lol. Have you read the title of the manual "Shlanga Budda" - I wonderwhat that means? Please reply soon. PS maybe we can excahnge email?

jfk

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2004
Hey NED, Firstly I am extremly sorry with the usege of curse words within my previous post, and i apoligise to any1 who av been offended by my actions.

the Manual is a joke lol, i ddint even attempt to read mine, but with my Excellent computer/hardware knowlede i was able to install the system without and problems what so ever!, well apart from the main temp pipe infulincing with the lactic FLayst, this caused the Hayyst gen0ptic to be very Congelient, but with a little bit of sunge the flayst was fully functional again.

P.S i have sent u my personal email address throguh the boards extensive private message function

Thanks for your reply!

Your use of technical language is very good. I assume “Flayst” “Hayyst” etc are all Japanese words. I have no problems with any of them. I just filled up the system, and it lubed up surprisingly quickly. It took about an hour. How long did it take for yours to lube up? I can’t believe this sysem hasn’t gone main stream yet! Only problem is when you need to finger it to loosen up the residue build up! Now that’s annoying! And never ever put the exhaust pipe near wall paper, mine began to singe!!!! OMG OMG OMG –I [-peep-] my self!

ChipDeath

Splendid
May 16, 2002
you got a link about this thing? I've never heard of it...

Is it some sort of phasechange system, like vapochill/Prometia?

How much noise does it make too?

Just curious.

---
Epox 8RDA+ rev1.1 w/ Custom NB HS
XP1700+ @205x11 (~2.26Ghz), 1.575Vcore
2x256Mb Corsair PC3200LL 2-2-2-4
Sapphire 9800Pro 420/744

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
lol.... the only thing that lets this post down is the use of technical jargon, had ye made it sound more star trekky it would have been funnier

"Its only when you look at ants closely with a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames"

hey JFK, I'm having some problems with the cooler. Maybe could can help me? The onscreen display is coming up with the following error:
"I cannea do it Captain, I don't have the power (Error #0032/33)"

My power supply is a 400 watt generic, but the manual says it only needs a 250 watt one!

Additionally I've noticed that the Dilithium Matrix is running hot and I'm runnig low on plasma! Any idea where I can get some more?

Thanks, Ned

jfk

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2004
Hello Ned, I hope This will help you in our Problem,
Felis Cattus, is your taxonomic nomenclature,
an endothermic quadruped carnivorous by nature?
Your visual, olfactory and auditory senses
contribute to your Flayst skills, and natural Tubbygirlness.

I have herd of the Matrix, this is a very powefull Form of atoms, pulled together by the might Of FLayst,

If you ave any more problems try using a Galactic Googlebery Accelerator, this should sort out your problem

---========[{EmErAld 4Ng3l}]======--------

p.s dont ever give up ned, always remember Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from an indomitable will

What the hell are you talking about?
Your post makes no sense.
Anyway I've fixed it now.

I don't mean to be rude, but do you wanna meet, you seem like a REALLY nice person. Do you wanna Sh*t in my face?

<A HREF="http://www.tubgirl.com" target="_new">Don't Click This - Please!</A><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Ned_Flanders on 05/05/04 06:37 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

jfk

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2004
Why did my sense make no post , explain what please u did not understand, Yes i with meet with you, we can play game ;), are you male/female (dosent really care :D),feel free pop round to house mine 17 stanley royd, lupo, boglinton, bridlinton br1 lfc, thankyou you, maybe you can pee in my anal region :)))))))))))))))),

whats ur address?

MMMMMMM penuts

DonnieDarko

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2004
ROFLMAO

Watch out for the <b><font color=red>bloody</font color=red></b> Fanboys!

AMD64 2800+ :: MSI Neo-Fis2r :: 1024mb Kingmax ddr400 :: Sapphire 9800pro 128mb :: 10K WD Raptor

Addicted, finally.

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
I have seen patients with the same symptoms that u 2 are exibiting. Some sort of flashback! Rehab doesnt help though! :cool: " I dont know if I am winding my ARSE or scratching my clock"!

SidVicious

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2002
Unless Ned's imaginary friend manage to steal any potential friends from him...

Mobile Barton 2500+ @ 2.5GHz (217MHz x 11.5)
Abit NF7-S V2.0
2x 512MB of Samsung TCC4
Sapphire Radeon 9700 128MB @ 360/310
2x Maxtor 40GB 7200RPM RAID-0

LOL @ all of the above replies.

JFK was a friend, a REAL friend, from college.