Cannot view sites and programs properly

I have been meddling with my font collection a lot lately, deleting,
moving, adding fonts. I recently downloaded Opera browser and I cannot
read most sites and some progams such as Photoshop CS's help topic.

Here are some printscreens:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/...reen15qo.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/84...reen29eu.jpg

Please help.

Ta chuck!

Ananya

--
starladoll

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 03:15:25 +0000 in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general, starladoll favored us with...
> I have been meddling with my font collection a lot lately, deleting,
> moving, adding fonts. I recently downloaded Opera browser and I cannot
> read most sites and some progams such as Photoshop CS's help topic.
>
> Here are some printscreens:
>
> http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/...reen15qo.jpg
> http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/84...reen29eu.jpg

When I cut and paste either of those, I just get the Imageshack home
page.

Wanna try again, and this time give us the whole URLs?

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"To put it bluntly but fairly, anyone today who doubts that the
variety of life on this planet was produced by a process of
evolution is simply ignorant -- inexcusably ignorant, in a world
where three out of four people have learned to read and write."
--Daniel Dennett, /Darwin's Dangerous Idea/ (1995), page 46