1977-1981 bally cab flipper buttons? part number? where to..

I have several older bally machines I would like to replace the flipper
buttons on. I have a Harlem Globetrotter, Dolly Parton, Centaur, and a
few others of that era. Who sells these buttons? I know marco has the
button only, but I want the housing and button. I replaced a few
buttons only and it looks funny with the yellowed housing next to it.
Also want to replace the buttons on my black knight (2 white / 2 red)
Any info? I tried PBR and he says he dont have the Bally ones. The
Williams one he only have them in white and some other color. But no
red. HELP?

if these are just normal buttons i would use bob roberts. i got my BK
buttons from him. he is a video game guy, but he is super nice and has
great prices.

http://www.homearcade.org/BBBB/

phil

Ive ordered from Bob before. But I want to get the Bally buttons all in
the same order. I dont think he has them.

The williams buttons are readily available. Try marco or pbr. The
Bally ones are NLA.

The part numbers, for what it's worth.

Button was C-905
Housing was C-904
The plate was P-1566

I have these somewhere around here. NOS.

Mario
Pinthetic

Button is easy to find, its the housing I cant find. The plate I dont
need. If you find them Mario let me know.

mikep28 at insightbb dot com

Steve Young had the housings in white and was selling them at the
Allentown show a few months ago. I bought a few but, he did not have
the white buttons. IIRC, he also had red translucent bally buttons
which I did not buy any of since he did not have the housings to go
with them. So who has the buttons in white?

Steve told me he didnt have anything like that. Maybe I will drop a
part number on him and see what he says. Marco has the buttons

Thanks. Hmmm, well he definitely had them. I was shocked that he did
have them, I was a little disappointed he did not have the buttons.
Possible that it was the last bit of his stash or maybe like a lot of
parts he has, he just didn't realize what it was. Might want to send
him a pic too.

mikep28@omuonline.net wrote:
> Steve told me he didnt have anything like that. Maybe I will drop a
> part number on him and see what he says. Marco has the buttons

TRENDING THREADS