Do you think a Capt. Fantastic at this time can still brin..

Howdy fellow pinheads. Looking for some input. I have a very nice
Capt. Fantastic pin that I will probably be selling. Backglass perfect
and sealed, playfield and plastics in super shape with minor touch up
on playfield...no horrible wear any place...minor touch up on cabinet,
all flippers rebuilt and many new parts...100% working. I would say the
only flaw is the chimes are a little "clunky". Do you think it could
still bring $1,500(or more/less) at this time? I know there was a lot
of "chat" about values of pins possibly being "soft" this time of year,
so I was just looking for some input before I list it. Better to wait,
or give it the "ol' college try" now and see what happens. Thank you
in advance for any suggestions.

henri

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:49:09 -0700, GOCATGO wrote:

> Howdy fellow pinheads. Looking for some input. I have a very nice
> Capt. Fantastic pin that I will probably be selling. Backglass perfect
> and sealed, playfield and plastics in super shape with minor touch up
> on playfield...no horrible wear any place...minor touch up on cabinet,
> all flippers rebuilt and many new parts...100% working. I would say the
> only flaw is the chimes are a little "clunky". Do you think it could
> still bring $1,500(or more/less) at this time? I know there was a lot
> of "chat" about values of pins possibly being "soft" this time of year,
> so I was just looking for some input before I list it. Better to wait,
> or give it the "ol' college try" now and see what happens. Thank you
> in advance for any suggestions.

1) take pics

2) put them on a website

3) post add to mr pinball

4) wait

what do you have to lose?

henri

Hi,

Captain Fantastic is a great machine. If there's touch-ups on the
playfield and cabinet, it opens up a wide range, depending on if they
were done right. My guess is that, given the description, $1500 is on
the high side, but might be possible. I'd guess somewhere between
$1200 and $1400 if it's a nice, clean, working machine in good shape.

Ben