I sat on my keyboard and hit a few keys at the same time, I'm not sure what I
did exact;y but I had my screen rotated 90 degrees clockwise. How do I get it
back to normal? Please hurry, this is urgent, my neck is starting to hurt
from tilting it.

In news:D6AB7579-97B8-4302-942E-5DC6A9D90E28@microsoft.com,
Tyler Fields <Tyler Fields@discussions.microsoft.com> replied with a ;-)
> I sat on my keyboard and hit a few keys at the same time, I'm not
> sure what I did exact;y but I had my screen rotated 90 degrees
> clockwise. How do I get it back to normal? Please hurry, this is
> urgent, my neck is starting to hurt from tilting it.

Go to Control Panel>Display>Settings> Advanced. Look for the tab to set
orintation. You probably hit a key combination that adjusts screen
orintation.

--
Michael Stevens MS-MVP XP
xpnews@bogusmichaelstevenstech.com

Open Control Panel>Display>Settings tab>advanced,
navigate through the tabs to find a rotate display option.This option
has come due to the graphic card you have installed.
The option should allow you to rotate the display back to its original
orientation.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP