1. Do a virus scan with an UP-TO-DATE virus scanner.
2. Run Ad-Aware with the most recent definitions files (update).
3. Stop D/L crap from the NET, you DON'T need that crap
4. Install ALL security patches from Windows Update and if you are not sure what to install, install EVERY damn patch/update/fix that is listed there. You will probably have to reboot 100 times (blame MicroSoft).
5. Install a FIREWALL. It's FREE and it will secure your PC.
6. Never ask again was is wrong when 100% of your CPU is used by virus/spyware...
Have fun! :smile:
Lookin' to fill that <font color=blue>GOD</font color=blue> shape hole!