Great Seller, John Butler =)

karl

Hi Group,

Please allow me to share a great transaction I recently had with John
Butler in the Phoenix AZ area. I Would look forward to dealing with, or
just hanging out with him again any time.

It was wonderful dealing with John professionaly and personaly, great
guy alert! It does not take a perfect machine to make a great seller
either, meaning John was very upfront and totaly HONEST on conditioin
and known bugs. He let me know every thing ahead of time, no suprises.

For curosity seekers, the machine is a '81 Gottlieb Balck Hole with
(what I like) "restore potential". I really like this machine!

I do, as always, thank Arizona Bruce for his help, tips, and unslefish
wisdom on pinball restoration. The hobby is fortunate to have guys like
John Butler, Bruce, and frankly too many others to list.

GodSpeed my friends.

Have fun, Karl.

John is an awesome guy. I just wonder if he ever installed my Funhouse
ramp protectors! He was my very first customer many years ago :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

He's the guy I had mixed up with John Rhodes a year or so ago. My
opologies again to John Rhodes about the misunderstanding there. Not
that it matters 2 cents, but when you offer to fax a guy like 12 pages
of service buletins, get the very nice reply of just a fax #, no sense
of appreciation, I should have stopped right there, but go ahead and
fax the pages long distance at my expense, get the nice thank you
of________nothin________
Oh well a dollar or two in long distance charges. Still grates on me
though.

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 16 Aug 2005 16:04:41 -0700, "Karl" <hondaruehs@aol.com> wrote:

>Please allow me to share a great transaction I recently had with John
>Butler in the Phoenix AZ area. I Would look forward to dealing with, or
>just hanging out with him again any time.

John's definitely one of the good guys and one of the many classy
collectors in the Phoenix area.

pc

No prob, Ron -> and you're still invited over to the Ranch to play if
you're ever in the area of Livermore, CA.

Regards, John Rhodes (aka Pinball Cowboy)