Default password on MN-500

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I tried to reconfigure my MN-500 as a network bridge
device, but that didn't do what I needed it to do. So I
reset the device to go back to acting like a wireless
router. I need to configure the device, but it also
reset my password, and I don't have the manual to
discover the default password.

Is the default password generic for all MN-500s? And if
so, can someone tell me what it is?

Thanks in advance.

rod

admin