Software for CDRW/DVD combo drive.

Greetings,

I would like to install a new CDRW/DVD combo drive on my Windows XP with SP2
desktop.

What is a good or best software to buy that will allow me to watch a DVD
movie with this new drive?

Thanks in advance for your comments, help, and insight.

Leigh

Look at PowerDVD from
http://www.gocyberlink.com/multi/products/main_1_ENU.html

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner

"Leigh" <lrcite@yaboohoowho.net> wrote in message
> Greetings,
>
> I would like to install a new CDRW/DVD combo drive on my Windows XP with
> SP2 desktop.
>
> What is a good or best software to buy that will allow me to watch a DVD
> movie with this new drive?
>
> Thanks in advance for your comments, help, and insight.
>
> Leigh

Second that recommendation.