Question about wireless connection and 2 PC's

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
June 8, 2004 4:24:47 AM

Right now, I have 2 PC's, a desktop and laptop. Someone wants to buy
my desktop. If I sell the one machine, what I need to know is if
there is a way to still go wireless with the laptop and how to do it?
As it is now, the router is connected ethernet to the desktop tower
which allows me to go wi-fi with the laptop. But with only one
machine, is there a way and how? Thank you

Fox
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b F Wireless
June 8, 2004 4:24:48 AM

Replace the router with a wireless router.

That's it.
"Fox" <lwfox@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Right now, I have 2 PC's, a desktop and laptop. Someone wants to buy
> my desktop. If I sell the one machine, what I need to know is if
> there is a way to still go wireless with the laptop and how to do it?
> As it is now, the router is connected ethernet to the desktop tower
> which allows me to go wi-fi with the laptop. But with only one
> machine, is there a way and how? Thank you
>
> Fox
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b F Wireless
June 8, 2004 6:57:46 AM

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 22:08:32 -0400, "Tom Scales" <tomtoo@softhome.net>
wrote:

>Replace the router with a wireless router.
>
>That's it.
>"Fox" <lwfox@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Right now, I have 2 PC's, a desktop and laptop. Someone wants to buy
>> my desktop. If I sell the one machine, what I need to know is if
>> there is a way to still go wireless with the laptop and how to do it?
>> As it is now, the router is connected ethernet to the desktop tower
>> which allows me to go wi-fi with the laptop. But with only one
>> machine, is there a way and how? Thank you
>>
>> Fox

Well that should be easy enough, thanks much..
!