HP Deskjet 930c - funny colours

Suddenly, blue and red both come out as a kind of violet.. Have re-installed
the driver, changed both cartridges and checked software settings, all to no
avail. Can't find anything on the Web that helps. Do I need to physically clean
bits of the printer. If so, how? Thanks for any guidance.
Alison
Alison Gaunt http://members.aol.com/agaunt1000/agaunt.htm

I have the same problem with my DeskJet 812c.