Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

I lost my taskbar yesterdayin Windows XP home. Tried restore, didn't work.
Tried fixes suggested in Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar (Line 240)
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm I also tried line 128 & 164
but I keep getting could not creat object named "WScript Shell" error code
80040154. Does anyone have other suggestions.
Thanks Don.

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Don" wrote:

| I lost my taskbar yesterdayin Windows XP home. Tried restore, didn't work.
| Tried fixes suggested in Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar (Line 240)
| http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm I also tried line 128 & 164
| but I keep getting could not creat object named "WScript Shell" error code
| 80040154. Does anyone have other suggestions.
| Thanks Don.

Don,

Type in Start, Run:

regsvr32 wshom.ocx