FS: 4th Run LOTR-TSPP Sold!

Well, I sold my Simpson's Pinball Party a few nminutes ago.

:-(

Look for it to appear at Lyons Classic Pinball soon! Thanks Kevin and
Carole!

My LOTR is still for sale and am still looking for a local sale. The
game has less than 50 games on it and is in perfect condition. C'mon
over and take her home!

$3600

Thanks!
Curt

curtusua<at>adelphia<dot>net

I have decided I will ship the game if the buyer makes the arrangements
through NAVL.

Please email me if interested in the game. It is in perfect condition.

Thanks!
Curt Hughes
Colorado Springs