Hats off to the scorekeepers at PAPA 8!

I wanted to thank everyone involved with pulling off PAPA 8. For those
of you that could not go for some reason, you really missed out on an
outstanding pinball experience.

The scorekeepers have a fast paced, sometimes stressful job at times,
and PAPA could not be possible without them writing down scores and
moving players along to all the right games. I had a chance to work
with several of the scorekeepers, especially Rob, and wanted to make
sure that they knew how much I appreciated the hard work that went into
keeping everything straight. I should know, as I was trying to
supplement my lack of skill by utilizing a quantity over quality
strategy to get into the final 16 for the B division, it didn't work.
Next year I will spend more time in the practice banks playing the
games before I try to qualify. You know when you have spent a lot of
money on entries when you are on a first name basis with the
scorekeepers, and they have your player number memorized.

Kevin, it was a great time and I thank you for letting us play in a
pinball players paradise. Can't wait for next year.

Brian Bannon

You know when you have spent a lot of
money on entries when you are on a first name basis with the
scorekeepers, and they have your player number memorized
LOL or when they laugh at you for coming back time and time again.
(nancee)
and tell you that you were 6th in the "most tried to qualify list"
LOL
PAPA was bitchen and I would do it all again in a heartbeat.
thanx KEVIN, Brook, Robert, Brett, and countless others.
PAPA rocked!
l8r
UFO

cah

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2005

UFO wrote:
> You know when you have spent a lot of
> money on entries when you are on a first name basis with the
> scorekeepers, and they have your player number memorized
> LOL or when they laugh at you for coming back time and time again.
> (nancee)
> and tell you that you were 6th in the "most tried to qualify list"
> LOL
> PAPA was bitchen and I would do it all again in a heartbeat.
> thanx KEVIN, Brook, Robert, Brett, and countless others.
> PAPA rocked!
> l8r
> UFO

Or, worse, at PAPA 7 the scorekeepers memorized not only my reaction
when I drained, but they could tell by my reaction when I drained Ball
3 and they needed to write down a score.