F4 STOP Error

XP Pro SP2 machine - working fine until while clicking back on IE the
machine BSOD'd with F4 STOP error and now keeps rebooting mid-startup.

Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about stop error

    "Keith" <@.> wrote in message news:eFDZae6uFHA.3792@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    > XP Pro SP2 machine - working fine until while clicking back on IE the
    > machine BSOD'd with F4 STOP error and now keeps rebooting mid-startup.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Well it's rebooting all the time because it must be set to reboot on BSOD!
    Is there any way I can change that since I can't get into Windows? Can't
    even see what the BSOD error is now.

Stop Error Internet Explorer Blue Screen Microsoft Windows XP