Hello, i have an Acer laptop that doesnt have a disc drive. I haven't used it in months and can't remember what password I used to get on so I'm not able to log on. How do I get past the admin password login?
Then you have to try some Windows password remove tool that support remove Windows password with USB!
but at first, you could try this little trick! Login with the default administrator account
Step 1: Start Windows PC
Step 2: When you can see the Windows login screen, press ctrl+alt+del keys Twice and it'll show Classic Login box
Step 3: Type Administrator as Username and leave the Password field blank
Step 4: Press the Enter Key and then you can be able to login the default windows administrator account which is it created by default when install windows.
Note: When you input the key combination Please don't put the cursor on any account. And if you change the name or password before, you cannot login by this way.
Windows Password Key 8.0 is considered as the best tool to reset local administrator and user passwords on any Windows system. It creates a password recovery CD/DVD, USB Flash Drive for home, business and enterprise. And most of all, it's the most popular and safe solution for resetting your Windows password until now.
Windows XP Home Edition or Windows XP Professional in a workgroup
To log on to a computer as the administrator to reset a password, when that computer is in a workgroup of more than one member, follow these steps:
1. Log on as an administrator.
1. Restart the computer, and then press the F8 key during startup until the Windows Advanced Options menu appears.
2. On the Windows Advanced Options menu, use the arrow keys to select Safe Mode, and then press ENTER.
3. Select Microsoft Windows XP edition, and then press ENTER.
Note In this step, edition represents the correct Windows edition.
4. On the To begin, click your user name screen, click Administrator, and then type the administrator password. (by default leave this blank)
5. Press ENTER, and then click Yes.
2. Reset the password.
1. Click Start and then click Run.
2. Type control userpasswords2, and then click OK.
3. Click the name of the user account that you want to reset the password for.
4. Click Change the Password, and then type a new password.
Note If you do not want to use a password, click Remove password, and then continue to step "e."
5. Click Change Password.
6. Restart the computer, and then try to log on to Windows XP again.
The experience that I fogot windows password happened to me a few weeks ago. My classmate recommend me to take use of Winlogon Password Reset, which is very smart and just take me a short time to reset a newly password.
Now, we'd commend you a professional Windows password recovery software— Windows Password Reset Tool as your reference.
Time: 5 Minute!
As an easy method to reset Windows 7 password , there are only four steps as follow:
Step1: Download Windows Password Reset Tool ( http://www.windowspasswordreset.net ) and install it.
Step2: Burn the ISO image file onto a USB flash drive.
Step3: Boot up your Windows 7 PC by the bootable burned USB in minutes.
Step4: Remove the forgot Windows 7 password on the operation interface and logon PC without password.