How to playback 3m sound recording tape 1/4 " x 1200 ft plastic backin

how do i do this. how do i find a pro to copy this to cd or dvd?
1 answer Last reply
More about playback sound recording tape 1200 plastic backin
  1. Not knowing where you are I would suggest that most recording studios still have open reel tape decks and might do the transfer for you. There are companies that will do it for you as well. Local college radio stations might do it also.
Ask a new question

Read More

DVD CD-Rom Audio