wheel of fortune

I purchased wheel of fortune in march 2004 , my computer
crashed and now i cannot play the game. It says to re
install the game. How do i do that, i bought it on line?
I have no disk. i have a license code and registration
key. thanks

B wrote:

> I purchased wheel of fortune in march 2004 , my computer
> crashed and now i cannot play the game. It says to re
> install the game. How do i do that, i bought it on line?
> I have no disk. i have a license code and registration
> key. thanks

Download the trial version then enter the registration key.

http://zone.msn.com/en/wheeloffortune/deluxe.htm?EventID=GMDefault

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support