WTB: BONANZA (Gun Game) 8 TRACK TAPE

Bonanza used a Muntz Model 400 4-track player. It's
not an 8-track, although Muntz went on to also make
8-track players.

Muntz 4-tracks look like 8-tracks, but there's a hole in the
bottom of the cartridge where the pressure roller should be.

Sorry, I don't have one.

-Mark
--
http://pinballpal.com/

"redranger69" <day3165@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have one? Please email
> Thanks!

Mark,
That was anti-climactic!
I thought you would fly in cape and all and say, "I HAVE IT"

--
Best Regards,
Kevin McHugh