When I was in my e-mail a screen came up instructing me to ... I think it was
enable my Java Script. Well, whatever I clicked caused my Yahoo! Mail to
revert to the old view (the old look). I was told the problem may be with my
Norton Anti-Virus. How do I get my view back?!

Wow, you're easy. So if a popup comes up and tells you to do something, you
do it? I think you need to do a good scan for virus and scumware now.

"blakwriter" <blakwriter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I was in my e-mail a screen came up instructing me to ... I think it
> was
> enable my Java Script. Well, whatever I clicked caused my Yahoo! Mail to
> revert to the old view (the old look). I was told the problem may be with
> my
> Norton Anti-Virus. How do I get my view back?!

Jone,

It wasn't a virus. The screen that came up was instructing me how to upgrade
my e-mail. Thanks, though.

"Jone Doe" wrote:

> Wow, you're easy. So if a popup comes up and tells you to do something, you
> do it? I think you need to do a good scan for virus and scumware now.
>
> "blakwriter" <blakwriter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I was in my e-mail a screen came up instructing me to ... I think it
> > was
> > enable my Java Script. Well, whatever I clicked caused my Yahoo! Mail to
> > revert to the old view (the old look). I was told the problem may be with
> > my
> > Norton Anti-Virus. How do I get my view back?!

Yahoo! Help - Mail:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/mail/errors/errors-06.html

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"blakwriter" <blakwriter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I was in my e-mail a screen came up instructing me to ... I think it
> was
> enable my Java Script. Well, whatever I clicked caused my Yahoo! Mail to
> revert to the old view (the old look). I was told the problem may be with
> my
> Norton Anti-Virus. How do I get my view back?!

Are you participating in the new Yahoo Mail beta?

Turning off Script Blocking in Norton AntiVirus:
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nav.nsf/docid/2001082912274906
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security