Fast user switching times out

September 17, 2005 3:02:02 PM

I set up a user account for my spouse. I enabled Fast User Switching. When
I am logged on after she has logged out, after 15-30 minutes of inactivity my
computer reverts to the screen that shows the icons for our two accounts. I
then have to select my icon and re-enter my password to resume activity. How
can I prevent this?
--
Ed
Anonymous

Welcome Screen Appears After Your Computer Has Been Idle:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810607

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User