WTD:2x 64Mb EDO Sodimms (THinkpad /Dell compat)

MG

Archived from groups: uk.adverts.computer,uk.comp.sys.laptop,comp.sys.laptop,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?)

Looking for a pair of 64Mb EDO Sodimms (Thinkpad /Dell compat) or any
128Mb MUST BE PC66 !! To go in a Dell Lattitude ST233

Thanks if you can help

Mark
**REMOVE** 'myhat' from my return email address before sending!!

100550.3170@compuserve.com (MG) wrote:

>Looking for a pair of 64Mb EDO Sodimms (Thinkpad /Dell compat) or any
>128Mb MUST BE PC66 !! To go in a Dell Lattitude ST233
>
>Thanks if you can help
>
>Mark
>**REMOVE** 'myhat' from my return email address before sending!!

[Posting from alt.sys.pc-clone.dell]

Have you tried http://www.crucial.com ?

Couldn't find the anything under Latitude ST233, but did under
Latitude CSz series at:

http://www.crucial.com/store/listparts.asp?Mfr%2BProductline=Dell%2BLatitude&mfr=Dell&cat=RAM&model=Latitude+CSx+Series&submit=Go

Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/3hzmf

and similar results for the Latitude CS series at:

http://www.crucial.com/store/listparts.asp?Mfr%2BProductline=Dell%2BLatitude&mfr=Dell&cat=RAM&model=Latitude+CS+Series&submit=Go

Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/2ck63

You apparently are in the UK, given your choice of cross-posted
newsgroups. Certainly you must have a UK site similar to
crucial.com. At least you can get specs from crucial.com.
--
OJ III
[Email sent to Yahoo address is burned before reading.