FS or trade my x files and Fish tales for IJ

Looking to trade My Fish tales and X files for your Indiana Jones The Ft is
in great working condition woth minimal fade as may of you have seen
pictures and the X files works grat has wear at teh magnet as the Jerk tha
had it before (not a member here) aloowed the ball to stop there and stay
ther till he wanted to relase it ( the legs were all even) the cabinet is in
great shape wand works corecctly and the is paint wear at the Flipper
buttons , But i only have room for 3 pins and i have a Starstip coming soon
so i would like to trade these two pins for one IJ which seem like a good
deal as o iave alittle over $3000 into these two games

Herman

umm, herman,,,,, where are your from? do they really spell like that
there, or do you just spell it how you say it?

part of the git ur done world are you?

Ctsteps5

owner of
71 Bally Expressway, 72 Williams Superstar,
74 Williams Star Pool, 75 Gottlieb Fast Draw.
68 Williams Student Prince

Moderator of EM Pinball Group
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/

Really guy , take a break from living every moment for an IJ ,stop
playing pinball for a little while and use your money and time to get
an English teacher to help you with the language...Sethlove

What a mean-spirited comment. Must we behave this way? The hate
you've expressed is more than a little frightening.

Herman... after reading quite a few of your posts , and feeling
inspired by CTSTEPS5 comments ,I could not help myself, Im sorry if the
trailer parks of America are a source of comic relief for me...REAL MEN
DO REAL THINGS...I wanted a GnR so I found one ( a SUPER SWEET ONE in
fact) ...And when I wanted an Indy, I didnt wait for something to
happen I made it happen... SETHLOVE1

The problem with public forums is they are public.

Of course, that is also the good part of public forums, so you are
stuck with knuckle headed comments that are either mean spirited, or
that sounded good when they were being written, but turn out to be a
bad idea.

Anyways, don't let the turkeys get you down.
Live by Mom's rules.
Long live pinball.

Andrew

Qoute below:

Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: "ctsteps5" <ctste...@yahoo.com> - Find messages by this author
Date: 17 Aug 2005 13:02:25 -0700
Subject: Re: FS or trade my x files and Fish tales for IJ
original | Report Abuse

umm, herman,,,,, where are your from? do they really spell like that
there, or do you just spell it how you say it?

part of the git ur done world are you?

Ctsteps5

hmmmmmmmmm how many pins can you fit in a double wide???

Ctsteps5

owner of
71 Bally Expressway, 72 Williams Superstar,
74 Williams Star Pool, 75 Gottlieb Fast Draw.
68 Williams Student Prince

Moderator of EM Pinball Group
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/

Yes, this from the guy that was just as crazy and emailing anyone that had a
Guns n Roses. ever hear that saying those in Glass houses should not throw
stones ? as you can see I know how to use punctuation and spell check but
then again if I did not type these messages without punctuation you would
have no way of feeling superior, or maybe that's just me thinking out loud
there

Herman

<SETHLOVE1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Really guy , take a break from living every moment for an IJ ,stop
> playing pinball for a little while and use your money and time to get
> an English teacher to help you with the language...Sethlove

Hell, I thought I was the only one that coulden't spell. Thanks Herman
for not useing the spell checker on that one. It's made me feel that the
world is not a lonely place for a guy like me after all. Thank Gates for
spell checker!! Some day I'm sure I'll send out one that's not spell
checked.

One thing we all have in common is the love of the silver ball.

Dave

herman kane wrote:
> Looking to trade My Fish tales and X files for your Indiana Jones The Ft is
> in great working condition woth minimal fade as may of you have seen
> pictures and the X files works grat has wear at teh magnet as the Jerk tha
> had it before (not a member here) aloowed the ball to stop there and stay
> ther till he wanted to relase it ( the legs were all even) the cabinet is in
> great shape wand works corecctly and the is paint wear at the Flipper
> buttons , But i only have room for 3 pins and i have a Starstip coming soon
> so i would like to trade these two pins for one IJ which seem like a good
> deal as o iave alittle over $3000 into these two games
>

> Herman

TRENDING THREADS